At Hannover Life Reassurance Company of America, we offer reinsurance solutions, product reviews, new product development and market entry to direct writers, brokers and third party intermediaries in the group life insurance market. We underwrite guaranteed issue, simplified issue or proof of insurability programs. We have the depth of knowledge and experience to partner with you to develop new products and assist with pricing strategies. We strive to help your organization compete effectively in the group life insurance market.
Our group life reinsurance solutions encompass the following:
- Basic group life
- Supplemental group life
- Voluntary group life
- Group universal life
- Abnormal mortality stop loss
- Credit life/debt cancellation covers
- Mass marketed life insurance
- Waiver of premium buyouts
- Group life riders: Accidental death benefit, accidental death and dismemberment, living benefits and critical illness
Housecases (group life reinsurance for direct writers’ benefits)
Talk directly with Vice President – Group Life and Specialty Risk, David Nussbaum, for more information on Hannover Life Reinsurance Company of America’s group life solutions.